Zscaler India is hiring candidates as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion. The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Zscaler India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Associate Software Engineer will report to the Sr. Director, Software Engineering. As an Intern, you will be part of a highly talented team that has built a groundbreaking “In the Cloud” web and email security solution. High performance and scalability are the hallmarks of this highly distributed and multi-tenant cloud.
We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and
- manage petabytes and customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in programming languages – C
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
How to apply for the Associate Software Engineer Position at Zscaler India?
Apply Link(Zscaler Hiring Associate Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore & Chandigarh