Wells Fargo is hiring candidates as Software Engineer Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wells Fargo India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Wells Fargo India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
About the Role:
This is an individual contributor full-stack software developer position for application development, maintenance and enhancements. Key responsibilities involve analysis, design, hands-on coding/development, unit testing and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements by following agile software development practices.
- Design, develop, test, implement new/enhance existing features/functionalities in enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE
- Perform build & implementation, functional, integration and unit/performance testing, test automation
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met as part of projects delivery
- Performance tuning of the Web application
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application and support team partners
- Adhere to Agile development methodologies and best practices
- University graduate in engineering or post graduate in computer applications
- Experience in web application development using Java/J2EE
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Angular JS, HTML, JSON, XML, WebLogic/Tomcat and Web Services
- Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of Microservices and associated design patterns
- Knowledge of Junit, Mockito and other testing frameworks
- Experience in working with RDBMS and noSQL databases.
- Experience in working with modern CI/CD
- Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Should have strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Exposure to Angular 9+ web development framework
How to apply for the Software Engineer Intern Position at Wells Fargo?
Apply Link(Wells Fargo Hiring Software Engineer Intern): Click Here