Twitter India is hiring candidates for its Internship Programme 2021. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Twitter is an American microblogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. Registered users can post, like and retweet tweets, but unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, through Short Message Service (SMS) or its mobile-device application software (“app”).
Twitter, Inc. is based in San Francisco, California, and has more than 25 offices around the world. Tweets were originally restricted to 140 characters, but was doubled to 280 for non-CJK languages in November 2017. Audio and video tweets remain limited to 140 seconds for most accounts.
Twitter India Hiring Details:
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
About SWE SRE – Data Platform and Database:
Software Engineers/Site Reliability Engineers (SWE SRE) work on improving the availability, scalability, performance and reliability of Twitter’s production services.
Who We Are:
- As a member of the organization you will be dedicated to improving the reliability of our end-to-end data infrastructure. Your work will integrate directly with Twitter’s products.
- Our core infrastructure receives hundreds of millions of tweets per day and serves tens of billions of API requests. We also serve over 2+ billion search queries per day, render millions of ad impressions, and process hundreds of terabytes of log and interaction data daily.
- We work with open-source technologies and get involved with SRE, public cloud and data platforms, database communities.
- We actively participate in the vision to move away from high operational cost tasks such as break/fix, cluster migrations, new service buildouts, abuse, etc. You will contribute to services that can shrink and expand based on demand, self heal, automatically rollout, etc.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Improve the reliability and performance of Hadoop, databases and other data management services on-prem and on public cloud.
- Participate and build tools to diagnose, and fix complex distributed systems handling petabytes of data and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company, scope and create automation for deployment, management and transparency of our services.
- Tackle issues across the entire stack – hardware, software, application and network.
Who You Are:
- Excellent knowledge of python or golang coding, with full stack experience
- Solid understanding of algorithms, distributed systems design and the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols and networking stack.
- Track record of practical problem solving, excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Work well with and be able to influence a myriad of personalities at all levels.
- Be adaptable and able to focus on the simplest, most efficient & reliable solutions.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- 2021 Internship: Students graduating in 2022
- Full-time: Graduated in 2020 OR graduating in 2021
How to apply for the SRE Intern Position at Twitter India?
Apply Link(Twitter Internship 2021): Click Here
Location: Bangalore / Remote