Synopsys India is hiring candidates as Technical Engineering Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Products include logic synthesis, behavioural synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, formal verification, hardware description language (SystemC, SystemVerilog/Verilog, VHDL) simulators, and transistor-level circuit simulation.
The simulators include development and debugging environments that assist in the design of the logic for chips and computer systems. In recent years, Synopsys has expanded its products and services to include application security testing. Their technology is present in self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things consumer products.
Synopsys India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Technical Engineering Intern|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- The Intern(Technical) is responsible for a wide variety of verification tasks, including designing self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques;
- designing verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models;
- implementing functional coverage and assertions using System Verilog/C++;
- and developing test and functional coverage plans based on device specifications.
- This position will also be responsible for analyzing and debugging simulation failures, as well as analyzing functional coverage results.
- Strong Verilog coding skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ or Perl or python scripting skills
- Knowledge on FPGA Architectures
- Highly skilled with one or more industry standard simulation tools Synopsys VCS, Verdi
- Strong understanding of typical design structures (FIFO’s, pipelines, memories, state machines, etc.)
- Fast leaner, comfortable and confident interacting with architects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech in EE from a reputed institute
How to apply for the Technical Engineering Intern Position at Synopsys India?
Apply Link(Synopsys Hiring Technical Engineering Intern): Click Here