State Street Corporation is hiring candidates as a Campus Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About State Street Corporation:
State Street Corporation is an American financial service and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with US$2.511 trillion under management and US$31.62 trillion under custody and administration. It is the second-largest custodian bank in the world.
The company is ranked 247th on the Fortune 500 as of 2019. The company is on the list of the banks that are too big to fail published by the Financial Stability Board. Along with Vanguard and BlackRock, State Street is considered one of the Big Three index funds that dominate corporate America
State Street Corporation Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||State Street Corporation|
|Job Role:||Campus Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Looking for 8th Semester engineering students from computer science or related fields to work on a team that handles projects that includes and not limited to development / enhancements of applications, and /or testing and / or maintenance (L3 Support) and/or information security.
- The individuals should show the ability to learn quickly and understand the technical & functional design, architecture and application domain.
- Education: B. Tech/ BE – Semester 8 students
- Good understanding of programming basics, OOPs, RDBMS, AI concepts
- Exposure to Java/J2EE technologies and SQL basics
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow in technology space
- Good team player
How to apply for Campus Intern Position at State Street Corporation?
Apply Link(State Street Corporation Hiring Campus Intern): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN