Smiths Group is hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Smiths Group:
Smiths Group plc (LSE: SMIN) is a British multinational diversified engineering business headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in over 50 countries and employs around 23,550 staff. Smiths Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Smiths Group has its origins in a jewellery shop, S Smith & Sons, which was founded by the watchmaker and businessman Samuel Smith. Supplying its precision watches to various clients, including the Admiralty, the business quickly grew and expanded into a major provider of timepieces, diamonds and automotive instrumentation.
Smiths Group Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Smiths Group|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
About the Programme:
- The Smiths Detection Graduate programme provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team.
- You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled software engineer.
- No previous work experience required, but you will already have a good knowledge of C/C++ programming and Unix/LINUX, ability to design and implement modules in system space and perform code reviews and providing suggestions for fixes and improvements.
Other requirements are:
- Creating and maintaining tools to validate, unit tests, integration tests and documentation for these components.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science
Preferred technical capabilities:
- C/C++ programming
- good understanding of data structure/ algorithms.
- good exposure of Unix/ LINUX
- Debuggers/Makefile experience
- Understanding of shell/Perl/Python scripting
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Punctual and determined
- A team player
- Good time management skills
How to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Position at Smiths Group?
Apply Link(Smiths Group hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN