Siemens Inda is hiring freshers as Mechanical Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Siemens Energy:
The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, is one of the four sectors of Siemens. The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the industry.
Siemens Energy Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Siemens Energy|
|Job Role:||Engineer Trainee|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are searching for a Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to work with the team to build and modify engineering drawings, 3-D models using NX 11 and Teamcenter 11 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Reciprocating Compressor components & assemblies, BOM creation in compliance to Dresser-Rand (D-R) / Siemens standards and practices.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from renowned institution.
- Good Understanding of NX modeling and drafting modules.
- Knowledge of PLM tool like Teamcenter.
- Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Good Knowledge of reading Engineering drawings.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS word, MS excel & Power Point.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & optima etc.
How to apply for the Mechanical Engineer Trainee Position at Siemens Energy?
Apply Link(Siemens Hiring Mechanical Engineer Trainee): Click Here