SAS India is hiring candidates as a Software Development Engineer in Test. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SAS India:
SAS (previously “Statistical Analysis System”) is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, a criminal investigation, and predictive analytics.
SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated. SAS was further in the 1980s and 1990s with the addition of new statistical procedures, additional components and the introduction of JMP. A point-and-click interface was added in version 9 in 2004. A social media analytics product was added in 2010.
SAS India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||SAS India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Designs develop and execute high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs develop and execute test plans and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the domain/business requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Microservices, REST API
- Windows, Linux
- Sound knowledge in Selenium automation framework and cucumber
- Ability to work on Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Unit testing methodologies
- Basics of computer graphics concepts and terminologies related to graphs (good to have)
- Willingness to work in different technologies and programming environments
- Sound in fundamentals of object-oriented principles and related design aspects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with software testing techniques and the use of UI driven automation tools (i.e. Selenium) a plus
- Strong trouble-shooting and debugging skills.
- Strong programming skills
- Good understanding of testing concepts, including working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of REST API testing.
- Familiar with API testing tools like Postman and/or Python Robot framework a plus
- Experience on Windows as well as UNIX
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team
How to apply for the Software Development Engineer in Test Position at SAS?
Apply Link(SAS Hiring Software Development Engineer in Test): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN