Reliance Jio is hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Reliance Jio:
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
Jio soft-launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. As of 31 December 2019, it is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third-largest mobile network operator in the world with over 40.56 crores (405.6 million) subscribers.
In September 2019, Jio launched a fibre to the home service, offering home broadband, television, and telephone services. Since April 2020, Reliance Industries has raised ₹152,056 crores (US$21 billion) by selling a 32.97% equity stake in Jio Platforms.
Reliance Jio Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Reliance Jio|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in a seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Education Requirement: B.E./ B.Tech
Experience Requirement: Fresher
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
How to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Position at Reliance Jio?
Apply Link(Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020): Click Here