NI India is hiring candidates as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NI (National Instruments Corporation):
NI, formerly National Instruments Corporation, is an American multinational company with an international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.
In 2016, the company sold products to more than 35,000 companies with revenues of US$1.23 billion.
NI India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform
How to apply for a Software Engineer Position at NI India?
Apply Link(NI Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here