Nagarro India is hiring candidates as Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nagarro helps clients transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through an entrepreneurial, agile, and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 8,400+ experts across 25 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
In a changing and evolving world, challenges are ever more unique and complex. Nagarro (Frankfurt: NA9) helps to transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through a forward-thinking, agile and caring mindset.
Nagarro India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Nagarro India|
|Job Role:||Trainee technology|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical.
- You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments while collaborating with world-class technologists.
- The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high-quality code.
- There will be ample opportunities provided for skill up-gradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
How to apply for the Engineer Trainee Position at Nagarro India?
Apply Link(Nagarro Hiring Engineer Trainee): Click Here