Medtronic India is hiring candidates as a Software Engineer Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Medtronic plc is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes.
Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S. In 2015, Medtronic acquired Irish–tax registered Covidien (a U.S. tax inversion to Ireland from 2007), in the largest U.S. corporate tax inversion in history, which enabled Medtronic to move its legal registration from the U.S. to Ireland. Medtronic operates in 140 countries and employs over 100,000 people.
Medtronic India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Medtronic India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Software Engineer – Intern will be placed as part of the R&D Engineering function of Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center R&D facility.
- The individual will contribute to various phases and activities of the software development process.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team environment.
- The Engineer frequently interacts with Tech Lead, other Software engineers, internal partners and stakeholders concerning design, implementation or requirement clarifications, and works closely with global sites.
- Read, analyze, understand product requirements;
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Support software development activities and execute software tasks using Agile SW development methodology.
- Develop efficient code and create high-quality procedures to implement the design and tests
- Maintain software build/configuration management
- Support test infrastructure set up and test tool development; such as test tools, stubs, Hardware/Firmware simulators and emulators.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Work under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering from a premium institute.
- 0- 1 years of Software industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures
- Solid in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, C++, C,.
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: C#, C, C++, Java
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
How to apply for a Software Engineer Intern Position at Medtronic India?
Apply Link(Medtronic Hiring Software Engineer Intern): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN