Lam Research is hiring candidates as Electrical Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Lam Research:
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Lam Research India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Lam Research|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment
- Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
- Develops proficiency in Lam products, Engineering processes and standards
- Education Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech from Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
- Knowledge in basic Electrical & Electronics concepts
- Testing & measuring equipment knowledge
- Components selection, sensors & circuit theory knowledge
- Problem Solving Skill
- Collaboration skills, Communication and Presentation skills
- Knowledge in Safety precaution standards & procedures applied for electrical & electronics systems and components
- Knowledge of any ECAD tool
How to apply for the Electrical Engineer Position at Lam Research?
Apply Link(Lam Research Hiring Electrical Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN