IQVIA India is hiring candidates for its Internship Programme 2021. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries. As of 2019, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
IQVIA India Hiring Details:
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, scripting (SQLPlus), and writing efficient SQL queries
- Knowledge in SQL query tuning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be responsible for authoring requirement specification, dry run and executing the test scripts
- Be responsible for performing a range of functions in the areas of technical development, deployment, and integration of Data Migration solutions
- Develop unit test and implement technical configuration for Adverse Event Reporting products, including Argus Safety, ArisG, and related modules
- Be responsible for data analysis and writing complex Oracle PL/SQL code and SQL queries
- Understand business requirements, relational databases, and data models
- Create and maintain PL/SQL packages, functions, stored procedures and implement advanced PL/SQL concepts
- Authoring of installation specifications and execution of unit testing
- Be responsible for authoring project documentation/deliverables
- Facilitate/contribute to client demo sessions/workshops
- Self-driven and deliver agreed outputs with limited intervention
- International travel readiness and work hours that overlap global client location time zones
- Commitment to excellence and high-quality standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work on multiple technical areas such as technical configuration, data migration, and custom reporting with changing priorities
- Flexibility to work on a variety of tools and technologies such as Cognos, Business Objects, OBIEE, Si-Sense, QlikView, Snowflake, Ephesoft, MuleSoft, Salesforce, etc. based on client/project-specific need
How to apply for the Intern Position at IQVIA India?
Apply Link(IQVIA Internship 2021): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN