IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring fresher as Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IDFC FIRST Bank:
IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015
The bank serves corporate and private customers in India including the infrastructure sector that IDFC specialized in from its founding in 1997. The bank also aims to provide services to people in rural areas and to the self-employed.
IDFC FIRST Bank Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- The role of ServiceNow Specialist will be responsible for or planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements.
- The deal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ServiceNow platform configuration, customization and administration.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- We are looking for a detail obsessed go-getter to join us on a mission to build the best bank in the world here in India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu
- Customize ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
- Building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Conduct code/configuration walkthrough/reviews
- Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
- Manage change and releases for applications in production
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Preparing Dashboards, Reporting, Scheduling reports
- Performance analytics and custom reporting
- Assist in regulatory audits and reporting
- Conduct proof of concepts, document results and present
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Post Graduate – Any
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation
How to apply for the Developer Position at IDFC FIRST Bank?
Apply Link(IDFC FIRST Bank Hiring Developer): Click Here
Location: Mumbai & Bangalore