HP India is hiring freshers as an IT Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About HP India:
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment.
HP India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||HP India|
|Job Role:||IT Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participates as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
How to apply for the IT Developer Position at HP India?
Apply Link(HP hiring IT Developer): Click Here