HP India is hiring freshers as Front End Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About HP India:
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment.
HP India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||HP India|
|Job Role:||Front End Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- As a Front-End web developer, this position will be responsible for the development of the strategic customer support platform for our support organization.
- This is a hands-on development role.
- The developer will be part of a team that is building an enterprise support application.
- As an application developer, this position will work closely with the architect and other development resources, within provided guidelines, to deliver solutions.
- The position will perform coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions, building and supporting various integrations with both external and internal systems.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 0-1 years of experience. Graduate from 2020 batch
- Knowledge of RWD and cross-browsers UI development
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge of REST API integration will be plus
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of software applications testing methodology, including writing and
- execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to apply for the Front End Developer Position at HP India?
Apply Link(HP hiring Front End Developer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN