HackerEarth India is hiring candidates as SDET Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About HackerEarth India:
HackerEarth provides enterprise software that helps organisations with their technical hiring needs. HackerEarth is used by organizations for technical skill assessment and remote video interviewing. In addition to that HackerEarth also has a community and since inception built a base of 4M+ developers.
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organisations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc.
HackerEarth India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||SDET Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking to hire Engineering Interns to code along with our team at HackerEarth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute the automated testing required to test the application framework upgrade
- Explore and learn current framework and architecture
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Design and develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality, and deliver testing results back to project team and business
- Take ownership of your work – Understand the root cause not just the symptoms. Work closely with the team to automate mundane actions.
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Enable engineering productivity by working towards reduce time to deliverable from concept.
- Write automated test suites using our in-house framework and libraries. This requires good knowledge of programming skills, especially with Python and REST APIs
- Maintain, improve and create new features for our in-house Testing Tools. Technologies you will be exposed to are: Selenium, Python, Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins, AWS) and other third party tools.
- General Software Development Skills
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, Java
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly. Obsession with quality and customer experience · Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
How to apply for SDET Intern Position at HackerEarth India?
Apply Link(HackerEarth Hiring SDET Intern): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN