GSPANN Technologies is conducting off campus drive in 2020 and hiring candidates as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About GSPANN Technologies:
GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, Enterprise and Marketing Analytics, Big Data and Mobility space.
Since 2004, our consultants have successfully served over 150 fortune 500 clients. We have implemented solutions in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation & Project Management areas. We have a good mix of subject matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite and off-shore model.
GSPANN Technologies Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||GSPANN Technologies|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework and tests in physical and virtual environments.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Good knowledge of testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Title: Associate Software Engineer – QE Automation
- Experience Required: 0- 2 Years
- Job Type: Permanent
- CTC Offered: 3.4 LPA
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate – 60% Above
- Location: Gurugram
- Technical Skill Requirements: Core Java, Selenium and Testing Lifecycle
How to apply for GSPANN Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020?
Apply Link(GSPANN Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020): Click Here
Test Location: Online