Gartner India is hiring candidates as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Gartner India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Software Development position responsible for design, implementation, and support of web applications to help fulfil our Research & Consulting Delivery strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Documenting and review detailed design
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in software development. Web based application development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and ReactJS
- Knowledge of relational databases using MS SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audience’s
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- Delivering project work on-time within budget with high quality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
How to apply for Associate Software Engineer Position at Gartner India?
Apply Link(Gartner Hiring Associate Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN