Gaana India is hiring candidates as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Gaana India:
Gaana is India’s leading music streaming service with over 50 Million monthly listeners and 1.2 Billion+ streams a month. Through our mobile apps and website, we offer free, unlimited and legal access to all of your favorite music.
Gaana’s catalogue includes English, Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi, Bhojpuri, Odia, Rajasthani, Assamese, Urdu and other languages across Bollywood Music, Regional Music, Gaana Originals and Gaana shows.
Gaana India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Gaana India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- The developer would have the following responsibilities:
- Designs, builds and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Understands Service Oriented Architecture.
- Ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the API.
- Works towards identifying and correcting bottlenecks by fixing bugs in the code/application
- Helps maintain code quality, code optimisation
- Mandatory – Java, Spring (Boot or MVC), MySql
- Preferable – NoSQL database like Aerospike/ Redis
- B. Tech, M. Tech and MCA
- Solid foundation of data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Proficiency in object-oriented analysis and design
How to apply for the Software Engineer Position at Gaana India?
Apply Link(Gaana Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Noida, IN