Ericsson India is hiring candidates as Security Analyst. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson had a 27% market share in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market in 2018, thus being the largest such non-Chinese company.
Ericsson India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Security Analyst|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a 1st Level Security Operations professional for our Managed Security team. In this role, individuals are encouraged to supervise (24x7x365), notify, advance, investigate and resolve information security events. They will also perform preliminary examinations of security events for context, relevance, and criticality. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, team with varied strengths, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Perform real time (24X7X356) security event monitoring.
- Perform quick analysis of charges and threat based on real time monitoring and follow the predefined process to address the associated risks.
- Work with the Security Incident Management team to respond to and resolve security incidents optimally.
- Chip in towards continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities.
- Execute vulnerability scans, monitor results, and distribute reports.
- Support user related issues such as security agent deployment, encryption key reset, etc.
- Perform After Actions Reviews and participate in Root Cause Analysis.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations.
- Education: Academic degree.
- Minimum years of experience: 0-3 years.
How to apply for a Security Analyst Position at Ericsson India?
Apply Link(Ericsson Hiring Security Analyst): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN