ECS Group India is hiring candidates as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About ECS Group:
ECS is a UK digital transformation consultancy business. Founded in 2008 with over 750 employees globally, ECS has been helping clients in all industries, to transform their business using IT. We enable our clients to change the way they change, using Agile and DevOps techniques to rapidly upskill teams, accelerate release cycles and drive meaningful innovation.
We are experts in cloud adoption, DevOps, data analytics and customer experience powered by Amazon Connect. ECS is well placed to help with any IT transformation challenge from migration to public cloud to using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve customer experience.
ECS Group India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||ECS Group|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years|
|Salary:||INR 20 LPA|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune(Temporarily: Remote).
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
- Section 1: 15 MCQs on AWS related topics
- Section 2: Building an Application
Purpose of Job:
A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model. Accordingly, we are looking for developers with experience in technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticBeanstalk and CloudFormation.
Because our teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to a CI/CD process using AWS CodePipeline. Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
We know we cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, our practise aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / Go)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
Who you are:
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects
How to apply for the Software Engineer Position at ECS Group India?
Apply Link(ECS Group Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here