DXC Technology is hiring candidates as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services. DXC Technology was founded in 2017 when the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC).
At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries.
DXC Technology India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||DXC Technology|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs systems modelling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
How to apply for the Software Engineer Position at DXC Technology?
Apply Link(DXC Technology Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN