Cognizant India is hiring candidates as Programmer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant is an American multinational product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It sells digital products on cloud based data engineering , model based testing tool, process automation tool RPA.It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
Cognizant India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Programmer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Science / Engineering graduate
1 Requirement Analysis:
a Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement2 Efficient Task Execution:
a Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with defined process during task execution.
- h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
b Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:
number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:
a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Incident Management
How to apply for the Programmer Trainee Position at Cognizant India?
Apply Link(Cognizant Hiring Programmer Trainee): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN