Applied Materials is hiring candidates as Electrical Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Applied Materials:
Applied Materials, Inc. is an American corporation that supplies equipment, services and software for the manufacture of semiconductor chips for electronics, flat panel displays for computers, smartphones and televisions, and solar products.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Applied Materials India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Applied Materials|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Coordinate the procurement and assembly of electrical/electronic components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve basic technical issues
- Design or modify electrical/electronic engineering assemblies, layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of limited scope under direct supervision
- Perform basic engineering analysis under direct supervision
- Perform and generate basic engineering test reports under direct supervision
- Generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic electrical problems
- Effective use of engineering processes in the resolution of generally difficult electrical problems of limited scope
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
How to apply for the Electrical Engineer Position at Applied Materials?
Apply Link(Applied Materials Hiring Electrical Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN