Free Certification Course Title: Typescript with React quick start
Quickly stack using Typescript with React and build great apps!
What you’ll learn:
Integrate Typescript with React apps
React props and state using Typescript interfaces
Build a small app with Typescript
React Router and history
React conditional rendering
Handling parent and child components with Typescript
Basic Typescript understanding
Basic NodeJS and npm
Basic usage of VSCode and the terminal
Who this course is for:
- Students who like Typescript and React and want to use them together
Typescript is becoming more and more popular! And the beloved React framework has embraced it! But often making them work together can be tricky. Here it will work from the first try.
React means act in response to something; respond in a particular way. This is the way you will make your UI behave.
In this short course you will learn how you can use them together, by building a small project:
- Learn how to use Typescript interfaces as React properties and state
- Learn how to configure React components as parent or child
- Learn to pass data between components
- Understand the React rendering process
- Use Typescript classes and inheritance to make the React code more robust
- Learn how to render React tables with async data.
- Learn how to handle events and build your own event types with Typescript
- Learn about React conditional rendering
This course includes:
1.5 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Typescript with React quick start?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Typescript with React quick start): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: SPECIAL
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join