Free Certification Title Name: The Self-Taught Programmer
The Self-taught Programmer is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview.
- This course assumes you have no prior programming knowledge. It is for beginners!
- All you need to get started is a computer. Any computer will do!
What you’ll learn:
- Start to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
- Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
- Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, and regular expressions. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
- Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
- Finish with best coding practices, tips for working with a team, and advice on landing your first programming job.
Who this course is for:
- New programmers.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to go from a complete beginner to a software engineer.
- Anyone that wants to learn to program to improve their career!
This course includes:
- 6 hours of on-demand video.
- 13 articles.
- 43 coding exercises.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Cory Althoff
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join