Free Certification Course Title: The Complete Python Bootcamp for Beginners: 2021
Complete Python Bootcamp with +40 Applications/Examples and Projects. Learn Python Hands On Code
What you’ll learn:
Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
Make stronger your knowledge with +30 specific applications
Write Python programs that can be used on Linux, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
Understand how to create your own Python programs.
Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Strengthen your skills with bonus +20 practice activities throughout the course
There are no requirements for this Bootcamp
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Anyone interested in Python programming, Python scripting, or computer programming in general.
- Those who want to become a highly paid Python developer.
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2021!
With over 100 lectures and more than 21 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, coding exercises and homework assignments
- When to use Python 2 and when to use Python 3.
- How to install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- How to prepare your computer for programming in Python.
- The various ways to run a Python program on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Suggested text editors and integrated development environments to use when coding in Python.
- How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
- How to capture input from a user.
- Ways to control the flow of your programs.
- The importance of white space in Python.
- How to organize your Python programs — Learn what goes where.
- What modules are, when you should use them, and how to create your own.
- How to define and use functions.
- Important built-in Python functions that you’ll use often.
- How to read from and write to files.
- Various ways of getting help and find Python documentation.
- Practice exercises with solutions so you can start using what you learn right away.
- A download that contains the scripts used in the presentations and lessons. You’ll be able to look at and experiment with everything you’re learning.
- Quizzes after each section just to make sure you’re learning the most important aspects of Python programming
This course includes:
24.5 hours on-demand video
28 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For The Complete Python Bootcamp for Beginners: 2021?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Complete Python Bootcamp for Beginners: 2021): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 8E1457A47CCA8FB71421
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join