Free Certification Course Title: The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2021
Learn Cyber Security core concepts such as hacking, viruses, Encryption, Trojan, Spyware, Bots & Botnets, DMZ & more.
- Willingness to learn.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- You should know how to use the internet.
- Headphones / Earphones / Speakers ( OPTIONAL) .
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to keep your kids and parents safe from cyber-criminal actions.
- Understanding basic concepts and terminologies used in information security and cybersecurity.
- Bulletproof your online accounts (email, social media, etc.) and all the personal data that you’ve stored online.
- Understanding, Identifying & Preventing Malware.
- Learning about the most dangerous hacking attacks and prevention.
- Learn About Browser Security
- Learning About BFA (Brute Force Attack), IP Spoofing, Url Spoofing, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection, MIMA, Phishing Attacks and much more.
- Busting biggest cybersecurity Myths.
- Discover how cyber attacks work, How to avoid virus infections and How you can counteract their malicious consequences.
Who this course is for:
- I created this course for everyone who wants to learn how to stay safe online.
- Students who want to learn the basics of computer and cybersecurity.
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security Experts.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 8 articles.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Dhabaleshwar Das
How to Subscribe for The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2020?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2020): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FEB2021
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join