Free Certification Course Title: Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3)
Program networks using Python version 3. Learn network programmability with this practical GNS3 and Cisco course.
- Basic Networking Knowledge (CCNA Level).
- Basic understanding of GNS3.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn network programmability with GNS3 and Python version 3.
- Learn how to automate the configuration of network devices with Python.
- Quick start guide using Telnet and SSH – get started in 20 minutes!
- Learn how to leverage NAPALM for network automation.
- Use Netmiko for SSH connections to routers and switches.
- Learn how to scale your network-scripts.
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers.
- Network Architects.
- If you are interested in network automation.
- If you are interested in network programmability.
- Anyone wanting to learn how to apply Python programming to network automation.
This course includes:
- 13 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 articles.
- 67 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by David Bombal, Experts with David Bombal
How to Subscribe For Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3)?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Python Network Programming for Network Engineers): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: DAVID500K
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join