Free Certification Course Title: Programming Network Applications in Java
In this course, you’ll get the tools to build both client-server and peer-to-peer applications.
- JDK (Java Development Kit) – you’ll learn how to install it in the first lesson
- Eclipse (code is the same for other IDEs) – you’ll learn how to install it in the first lesson
- Basic Java knowledge would be nice, but not necessary
- Basic understanding of computer networks (TCP/UDP)
What you’ll learn:
- Programming basic network applications
- Programming client-server applications
- TCP Sockets in Java
- UDP Sockets in Java
- Running multiple clients at the same time (multithreading)
Who this course is for:
- Network engineers
- Java beginners
- If you have a great idea for an app that needs to communicate through a network, or you’re just beginning to learn Java, or you’re a network engineer looking to implement one of many network protocols, you’ve come to the right place!
All of the code is thoroughly explained, so you don’t need much prior Java knowledge, but a basic understanding of programming, in general, is a plus.
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
15 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Created by Cyber Quince
How to Subscribe for Programming Network Applications in Java?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Programming Network Applications in Java): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREE-MARCH2021
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join