Free Certification Course Title: Practical Kubernetes Guide
Learn Kubernetes Best Practices related to Security, DevOps, Scalability, Administration, Deployment and Operations.
What you’ll learn:
Best practices for Kubernetes (Apps, DevOps, Admin, Scalability, Security)
Kubernetes DevOps CI/CD pipelines (HELM, Azure DevOps, Github Actions)
Kubernetes security (Pod Identity, Calico, Azure Security Center)
Kubernetes scalability (HPA, Cluster Autoscaler, Virtual Node)
Kubernetes Ingress with TLS/SSL/HTTPS
Kubernetes best practices
Highly recommend to start with course: kubernetes for developers
Who this course is for:
- Kubernetes developers and and ops willing to adopt best practices.
[This course is still in progress. More content will be added in the coming days]
This course will walk you through the different best practices to be successful with Kubernetes operations. It will guide you through the day 1 and day 2 operations on Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes Cluster Scalability
- Manual Pod Scalability
- Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA)
- Manual Cluster Nodes Scalability
- Cluster Autoscaler
- Azure Virtual Node
- Kubernetes DevOps (Github Actions, Azure DevOps)
- Kubernetes Security (Azure Security Center, Pod Identity, Aqua, Kubesec)
- Kubernetes Operators
- Kubernetes Operations (Kured, Cluster Auditing, Uptime SLA)
Most of the content and best practices are applicable for any Kubernetes cluster. And Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is used for the practices that depends on the cluster implementation.
This course includes:
3 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Practical Kubernetes Guide?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Practical Kubernetes Guide): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: B819EE597601DB14F631
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join