Free Course Title: NumPy for Data Science Beginners: 2021
Learn first step towards Data Science with all important concept of Numerical Python NumPy in Python For Data Science
Basic knowledge of Python Programming Language
What will you learn:
- Different Numpy function applied as Matrix/Array Operations
- Different Numpy function for Linear Algebra, Statistics, Math
- Numpy for Matplotlib visualization
- Numpy Quizzes
Wanna learn NumPy?
Look no further. This course covers everything from how to install and import NumPy to how to solve complex problems involving array creation, transformations, and random sampling.
The course is presented as a series of on-demand lecture style videos with lots of animated examples, code walkthroughs, and challenge problems to test your knowledge. Go as fast or as slow as you want.
It’s difficult to describe everything around us with just one number. The world is multidimensional. The data we are consuming, product we use on daily basis, from non living organism to living organism require many feature to fully characterise and quantify it.
So if you want to learn about fastest python based numerical multi dimensional data processing framework, which is the foundation for many data science package like pandas for data analysis, sklearn scikit-learn for machine learning algorithm, you are at right place.
This course introduce with all majority of concept of NumPy – numerical python library.
I will teach from what and why of NumPy to all important concept of N dimension data processing
This course covers the following topics.
- Why and What NumPy is
- NumPy installation
- Creating NumPy array
- Array indexing and slicing
- Array manipulation
- Mathematical & statistical function
- Linear algebra function
- How to persist NumPy array
- Numpy practical application on Images
- RGB Image to Gray scale conversion
- Apply average and edge detection filter on images
Who this course is for:
- Data Science Beginners
- Anyone who want to learn how to process N dimensional Data
- Anyone who want to learn Numpy – Numerical Python Library.
This course includes:
1.51 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
How to Subscribe For NumPy for Data Science Beginners: 2021?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(NumPy for Data Science Beginners: 2021): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: NOT REQUIRED
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join