Free Certification Course Title: Machine Learning From Basic to Advanced
Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python Data Science enthusiasts. Code templates included.
Some basic python programming experience.
Basic understanding of Python libraries like NumPy, pasdas and matplotlib.
Some high school mathematics.
What you’ll learn:
Master Machine Learning on Python
Make accurate predictions
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Make robust Machine Learning models
Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
Make predictions using linear regression, polynomial regression, and multiple regression
Classify data using K-Means clustering, Support Vector Machines (SVM), KNN, Decision Trees, Naive Bayes, etc
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
This course includes:
3 hours on-demand video
30 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Created by Code Warriors
How to Subscribe for Machine Learning From Basic to Advanced?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Machine Learning From Basic to Advanced): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: CWAPRIL
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join