Free Certification Course Title: Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3
Linux for Networking Engineers (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE etc). Practical Linux with GNS3 = network programmability & automation.
- CCNA or basic networking knowledge.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn foundational Linux skills.
- Learn how to practically use Linux in your networks.
- Build Linux networks using GNS3.
The course uses various GNS3 topologies with devices such as:
- Linux Docker containers.
- Linux GNS3 QEMU virtual machines.
- Traditional Linux virtual machines.
- Network devices – you could use Cisco, Arista, Cumulus Linux or others.
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers.
- Network Architects.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Linux from a networking perspective.
This course includes:
- 10.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 6 articles.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by David Bombal, Experts with David Bombal
How to Subscribe for Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: DAVID500K
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join