Free Certification Course Title: Linux Command Line basics to Advance
Linux command Line. It’s great for both Linux beginners and advanced Linux users and bash shell, Linux file system,Disk
What you’ll learn:
you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner
Any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine)
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move ! aspiring Linux system administrators
The following topics are included:
- What is the Linux command line?
- Writing Linux commands at the prompt
- Finding help for Linux commands
- Copying, moving, and deleting files and folders
- Configuring user roles and file permissions
- Using pipes to connect commands
- Searching and editing text
- Finding system hardware and disk information
- Installing and updating software
This course includes:
6 hours on-demand video
8 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Linux Command Line basics to Advance?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux Command Line basics to Advance): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 1E38FECC64DF6660E5BA
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join