Free Certification Course Title: Introduction to Microsoft Word for Beginners to Intermediate
MS Word Office 365 Application. In this lesson, you will be able to learn the basics of Microsoft word applications. You will able to practice formatting and saving a word document in the application.
What you’ll learn:
- After reading and taking tutorial on Microsoft Word; you will be able to learn formatting and saving a word document.
- You can compose and edit any document.
- Then you will know about different printing option available in the application.
Normal Processing Computer, Any Office version but 365 is desirable
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to learn Microsoft Office and Computer Short Courses, Students and anyone who want to review and enhance his skills
Hi Everyone, my name is Israr Ahmed and in this tutorial series I will be teaching you Microsoft Word Application version office 365.
In this lesion you will be able to learn the basic of Microsoft word application. You will able to practice on formatting and saving a word document in the application.
You will be able to know how to compose and save a document.
Using composing and editing features, you will be able to type words, sentences and make paragraphs. You can write letters, application, and memos in a word document.
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
6 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Introduction to Microsoft Word for Beginners to Intermediate?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Introduction to Microsoft Word for Beginners to Intermediate): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: UNLIMITED
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join