Free Certification Course Title: Flutter BLoC – From Zero to Hero Complete Course
Understand, Learn & Practice the most robust Flutter state management – BLoC Library
Small understanding on how Flutter works
What you’ll learn:
BLoC Core Concepts – cubits, blocs, events, methods
Flutter BLoC Concepts – BlocProvider, BlocBuilder, BlocListener
BLoC Architecture – Presentation, Business Logic & Data Layers
BLoC Testing – Learn how to test your cubits & blocs
BLoC Access – Learn how to access cubits/blocs globally & locally
Bloc-to-bloc communication – Learn how two or more blocs/cubits can interact between each other
BuildContext In-Depth – Complete Tutorial on Flutter BuildContexts
Possible errors, problems and how to fix them
Storing app data to local storage by using Hydrated_Bloc Package
Who this course is for:
- Flutter Beginner curious on what is the most robust state-management solution
- Flutter Developer who wants to learn about BLoC State Management really in-depth
- Flutter Developer who wants to refresh their knowledge with BLoC
A briefing of everything that’s been covered in this playlist, so you know what to expect:
- Why BLoC? In this video I explained why I chose bloc_library for both the state management solution and the architectural structure of my apps
- BLoC Core Concepts – In this tutorial I got really in-depth in explaining streams, and the concepts of blocs & cubits.
- Flutter BLoc Concepts – Here, I discussed each and every single one of bloc_library’s concept like BlocProvider, BlocBuilder, BlocListener and many many more. These concepts are obviously explained and tested in every tutorial, since they are the base of bloc_library.
- BLoC Architecture – In this tutorial I made a short introduction on what I believe it’s the best architecture to follow in order to structure and scale your code over time! This video has no code inside my github page, since I’m planning on using it extensively on my follow-up tutorial series on building real world apps!
- BLoC Testing – Testing is one of the most important pillars of programming, oftenly omitted by developers. In this video I’ll explain what are the basics of testing a bloc-built small application.
- BLoC Access & Navigation – In this tutorial I got really in-depth on what are the routing options on which you can successfully provide a cubit/bloc to the widget tree.
- Bloc-to-bloc Communication – Here I wanted all my viewers to understand how important it is to know how to make 2 blocs/cubit communicate one with another.
- BuildContext In-Depth – This tutorial is not really related to the bloc_library, but since build contexts are used everywhere inside a flutter app, I realised that most of people didn’t understand how they really work. This video is also useful as it spreads out the knowledge gained from tutorial number 3 and 6.
- Bloc 6.1.0 – During my tutorial series, a new version of bloc_library got released, containing some important changes like context.watch, context.read and context.select. All of these are covered in this video, as always, with intuitive examples.
- Bloc State not Updating – In this video, I explained why most of the new developers encounter this popular issue of a state of a bloc/cubit not updating.
- Maintaining State with Hydrated_Bloc – In this tutorial I got really in-depth about how you can store the state of multiple blocs/cubits on the app’s internal storage on your device. This is a key concept in developing a successful Flutter app, having bloc_library as the state management feature.
- Debugging Blocs/Cubits, Naming Conventions and other tips and tricks is the last video of this series, covering other important topics found inside the flutter_bloc library.
This course includes:
3 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Flutter BLoC – From Zero to Hero Complete Course?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Flutter BLoC – From Zero to Hero Complete Course): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: LETSGETWCKD
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join