Free Certification Course Title: Develop your first App in Android Studio using Firebase
Scared of Backend, we got your back. Build your first application with firebase as backend and earn by publishing online
What you’ll learn:
Firebase for authentication
Making an Activity in Android
Making a UI through XML
Implementation of firebase login system
Coding an app in Java
Project based learning
Backend using Firebase
Complete beginner-friendly course
Development from scratch
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to deep dive into android
- Anyone who wants to build their own app from scratch
- Anyone who does not want to learn backend
- You will code your first app by yourself (project-based learning).
- Understanding Android and it’s features.
- Understand the fundamentals of Firebase and its benefits.
- How to create Android Applications that use Firebase Features.
- Learn how to use Firebase’s full E-mail Authentication Solution.
- Coding the complete UI on XML.
- Testing your app.
- Publishing your app on PlayStore.
- If you want to become an expert in Android using the Firebase Platform, then this is the course to enroll in.
This course includes:
41 mins on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Develop your first App in Android Studio using Firebase?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Develop your first App in Android Studio using Firebase): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: A2AE0E9DD0F9A93E2506
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join