Free Certification Course Title: Data Science Real World Projects in Python
Solve 3 real Business Problems. Build Robust AI, Ml , NLP and Time Series models for Airline, Security & Stock Domain..
What you’ll learn:
Hands on Real-World Projects on Various Domains of Data Science in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing , Time Series Analysis
Develop Natural Language Processing Models to Customer Sentiments
Develop time series forecasting models to predict Prices of stocks
- Basic knowledge of programming is recommended.
- However, You can follow my Basics of Python Course which is free of cost therefore, the course has no prerequisites, and is open to anyone with basic programming knowledge.
- Students who enroll in this course will master data science and directly apply these skills to solve real world challenging business problems.
Who this course is for:
- One who is curious about Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Time Series Analysis..
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Scientist/AI Engineer/ ML Engineer
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning , NLP & Time Series and Data Presentation.
- It gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and code on your own. Learning by doing.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion
This course includes:
6.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join