Free Certification Course Title: Data Analytics Real-World Projects using python
Build a Portfolio of 5 Data Analysis Projects with Plotly, Folium, TextBlob, Geopy & Many more & get a job of Data Analyst
You will need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course
What you’ll learn:
Get a job as a data Analyst on an average $156,000 after showcase these Projects on your Resume
By the end of this course you will understand the inner workings of the data analytics pipeline – joining,manipulating,filtering, extracting data ,Analysing Data
Learn how to work with various data within python, including: Excel Data,Geographical data,Text Data and Time Series Data Data
Be able to create in depth analyses with Pie charts, Bubble charts, Wordcloud and even geographical maps.
you will expertise in Pandas ,Seaborn, Matplotlib ,Plotly ,Folium, Geopy, Wordcloud and many other..
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to step into Data Science/Data Analytics.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data Analytics/Data Science
- Everyone who want to switch Data Projects from Excel to Python (e.g. in Research/Science)
- Data Scientists who want to improve their Data Handling/Manipulation/Analysis skills.
This course includes:
6.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Data Analytics Real-World Projects using python?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Data Analytics Real-World Projects using python): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FEB_DATA_SCIENTIST
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join