Free Certification Course Name: Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX
Create a Database-Driven Blog with Authentication, Validated Contact Forms, & Session Variables using PHP, MYSQL, & AJAX.
- Basic Computer Skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages in PHP.
- Creating a MySQL Database to store Member Data.
- Working with Session Variables – Login/Logout Functionality.
- Creating PHP & AJAX Validated Member Registration Forms.
- Creating PHP & AJAX Validated Member Login Authentication.
- Developing Validated Contact Forms for Web to Email Transmission via SMTP.
- PhpMailer Integration to facilitate Email Transmission.
- Uploading the Project from a Local Testbed to a Production Server.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning how to Build Web Applications.
- Students interested in learning how to code in PHP.
- Students interested in building their own Blog.
- Students interested in Creating Contact forms with PHP & AJAX form Validation.
- Students interested in Building User Authenticated Login Forms.
- Students interested in learning how to Install and Configure PhpMailer.
- Students interested in learning how to store User Data into MySQL Tables.
This course includes:
- 2 hours of on-demand video.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by YouAccel Training
How to Subscribe for Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: YOUACCEL52338
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Indian Users Only): Click Here to Join