Free Certification Course Title: Convolutional Neural Networks in Python: CNN Computer Vision
Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What you’ll learn:
Get a solid understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning
Build an end-to-end Image recognition project in Python
Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
Use Pandas DataFrames to manipulate data and make statistical computations.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Deep Learning journey
- Anyone curious to master image recognition from Beginner level in short span of time
You’re looking for a complete Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) course that teaches you everything you need to create a Image Recognition model in Python, right?
You’ve found the right Convolutional Neural Networks course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Image Recognition problems which can be solved using CNN Models.
- Create CNN models in Python using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Image Recognition models such as LeNet, GoogleNet, VGG16 etc.
This course includes:
7 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Convolutional Neural Networks in Python: CNN Computer Vision?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Convolutional Neural Networks in Python: CNN Computer Vision): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FEBXV21
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join