Free Certification Course Title: Build A Multiplayer Kart Racing Game In Unity V.2019
Learn all about vehicle physics, game mechanics, AI, and networking for multiplayer kart racing experiences.
What you’ll learn:
How to use Unity’s Vehicle Physics system to create a four wheeled vehicle from scratch.
How to implement the Photon Networking Service in Unity Games.
Artificial Intelligence techniques relevant to racing mechanics.
Have a solid understanding of C#
Be familiar with the Unity Game Engine
Learn how to program and work with:
- Car physics and controllers built from the ground up with Unity’s wheel colliders and rigid bodies;
- AI driven cars with waypoint navigation, smart acceleration & braking and avoidance behaviours;
- Race Track Mini-maps with Player positions, rear view cameras and leaderboards;
- Networking with Photon including setting up a master server, remote procedure calls and networked object instantiation;
- Character selection for vehicle types and player names; and
- Graphical User Interfaces.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner game developers interested in seeing what goes into constructing an entire game.
- Experienced Unity developers wanting to know how to make their games multiplayer using the Photon Engine.
- All game developers wanting to know more about the artificial intelligence techniques used in character navigation and movement.
This course includes:
14.5 hours on-demand video
32 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Build A Multiplayer Kart Racing Game In Unity V.2019?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Build A Multiplayer Kart Racing Game In Unity V.2019): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: NATIONALMARIODAYFREE
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join