Free Certification Course Title: Automate the boring stuff using Java Programming
Automate the boring stuff using Simple Java programs. Course combines the power of Automation and Java Programming
What you’ll learn:
No Java knowledge is required
No programming experience is required.
Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Who this course is for:
- IT professional
- Java Developers
- Anyone aspiring for innovation and automation
This course is a fun way to learn how to use simple Java programs to automate some of the boring and mundane tasks:
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Java programs.
- Automation of Keyboard and mouse control using Java
- Automation of Sending an email
- Creating a Audio Play list using Java
- Reading and Writing data into an excel file using Java
- Reading from a powerpoint presentation, creating a powerpoint and merging PPTs
- Check URL accessibility using Java
- Reading a pdf and displaying the content
- Search for Strings
- Finding the memory and CPU utilization using Java
The course also covers the below topics keeping in mind the basic level users:
- Installation of Java JDK and Eclipse IDE
- Few Basic Java Programs and Introduction to Eclipse and Maven
- Exporting a Maven project to a jar file and running it via batch
All the code is demonstrated in the Windows environment only.
This course includes:
3 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Automate the boring stuff using Java Programming?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Automate the boring stuff using Java Programming): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: AA9D41EC9802176D7028
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join