Free Certification Course Title: 2021 Beginner’s guide to Cyber Security
Learn from first line experts what is Cyber Security, the latest threats and how to protect against them. #2021
What you’ll learn:
What is Cybersecurity
What are Threats & Vulnerabilities
Malware – Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Adware, Spyware, Rootkits, Ransomware
What is Phishing
What is a brute force and denial of service attack
How to protect your data and devices
Who this course is for:
- General audience
What will you know after taking our course?
- A general introduction to Cyber Security, including an explanation of the CIA (Confidentiality, integrity and availability) rating.
- What is Malware (Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Adware, Spyware, Rootkits, and Ransomware).
- Understanding different threats (Brute force, DDoS, Phishing, and Social engineering).
- Guide on how do you protect yourself as an individual. This area will be focused on your devices and your data.
- Bonus lecture: How are the jobs in Cyber Security? Should you consider this field?
This course includes:
1.5 hours on-demand video
4 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for 2021 Beginner’s guide to Cyber Security?
- Sign Up or Sign in on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(2021 Beginner’s guide to Cyber Security): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 996A4E295526ADDC5BE8
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join